At Home Workouts
Fitness & Strength
Designed for You
Make wellness a priority in your life
Your BEST is yet to come!
As women our bodies face changes with so many fluctuations in our hormones as we enter perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause. I help women learn to make their exercise work with their fluctuating hormones and not against them by using the right exercises at the right time, with the right intensity level. If you have been stuck on the hamster wheel and want to get off but don’t know what to do or where to start, let me guide you on a successful wellness journey woman to woman.
Looking for more?
Join me for Strong for Life!
Strong For Life is a program designed specifically for the midlife woman and her needs. It will help you strengthen the muscles needed for lifelong strength so that you can continue to do the activities you enjoy such as walking, hiking, biking or gardening. It is not filled with extreme workouts that leave you feeling defeated, but workouts that leave you feeling energetic, empowered and loving the strength you have created to know that your best is yet to come.
Start Your Strong for Life Journey Now!
Phase 1 is an 8-week on-demand video guided program, with an optional follow-up maintenance plan.
Meet Your Instructor
Jen is wife to her high school sweetheart and a mom of 3 humans and 2 fur babies. She is a former middle and high school Spanish teacher, who combines her love of teaching with her enthusiasm for fitness, to help the busy midlife woman learn to make exercise work for her body, hormones, and schedule.
As a former endurance athlete and cardio junkie, Jen spent years doing triathlons and marathons. While Jen didn’t start running until age 33, once she started, the only thing holding her back was pain. She suffered from bulging discs, anemia, and extreme joint pain because she failed to incorporate strength and stretching into her training. Today, Jen helps women of all levels gain the confidence and strength that is hidden within, from the comfort of their homes.
Start Your Strong for Life Journey Now
- This program was created for the busy woman who is struggling with consistency and sees time as a barrier to her health. The purpose is to guide busy women in creating healthy habits so that they can prepare to age in a strong and independent way and avoid becoming frail or leading a life with chronic aches and pains. They will work on how to strengthen everyday muscles so that they can complete life's daily tasks pain-free along with being able to continue to do the activities they enjoy doing.
- Phase 1 consists of (2) 30 min full body workouts and (1) 20 min hips and upper back workout.
- The workouts can be done with or without weights to start but as you progress you should add weights. I will show alternatives to buying weights by using household items that can be used to improvise.
- What's Included:
- 1:1 Zoom weekly meetings to review your consistency, obstacles and create goals for the week
- Accountability Journal
- Daily Movement
- Facebook private group for SFL participants (Strong for Life Insider group)
- 8-week on-demand video-guided program starts:
- Jan. 8, 2023 - 8-week class
- April 3, 2023 - 8 week class
- July 23, 2023 - 8 week class
- Sept. 24, 2023 - 8 week class
- After completing the 8-week program you will feel more confident, have more energy, and understand the path needed to maintain the life you want to live not the one you are forced to live due to aches, pains, and frailty.
- Throughout the 8 weeks of Phase 1, we will work together to create goals specific to your lifestyle and create a plan that helps you make health and wellness a part of your everyday living.
- Maintain the life you want with our 8-week programs.
- Upon completion of Phase 1, you have the option to continue with SFL maintenance that provides 8 weeks of on-demand workouts.
- SFL maintenance is self-guided and all on your own.
From beginner to expert, I have a class that will work for you, all from the comfort of your own home.
Join our Facebook group!
If you are a midlife woman looking to engage with other women, looking to improve their healthy habits, and strength so that they can maintain a happy healthy lifestyle, this group is for you!
You’ll also be able to speak directly to me. Post, comment, or message your questions. You never know how many other people might also have that very same question.
See you inside,
Sign up for a Free Workout
Interested in trying class for FREE?
Get FREE workout videos by simply signing up here. After signing up I will email you instructions on how to get started. You’ll be glad you did!